AssignmentGeeks recommends all the visitors and potential buyers to go through our Terms & Conditions page to get things clear. The words ‘we’, ‘us’, and ‘our’ refer to the company, while ‘you’ points out the parents, students, or anyone visiting our site or using the services.
- The customer doesn’t hold the copyright to work provided by AssignmentGeeks as all the rights mentioned in the Policy section are reserved with the company.
- The customer can get a copy of the work for academic purposes only.
- If any customer passes on his or her work as their own, they will have to face the legal charges.
- No one is allowed to publish, sell, or share the work that has been submitted to the customers.
- Any violation of these copyright terms will automatically forfeit all the rights and license granted by the AssignmentGeeks.
Payments, Free Revisions, and Refunds
- You can make payments through online banking, PayPal, Debit Card and Credit Card.
- All the dues should be cleared before receiving the order; otherwise, we will keep the delivery on hold.
- If the customer doesn’t get satisfied with the work provided by the experts due to any reason like the customer feels that the expert has not followed the instructions mentioned in the order specifications, the customer can claim refund and AssignmentGeeks will investigate, process, and adjudicate the request.
- We offer unlimited revisions free of cost if the customer shows dissatisfaction with provided work.
- We assure that the details you provide to us will remain safe in our database, far away from the reach of hackers.
- At the time of subscription, you need to provide your personal information, including name, email address, and bank details. We use this information to keep you inform about our services.